2. Cultural diversity is strength. We value diversity, and the knowledge that is derived from a broad range of perspectives and experiences.
3. Traditional security principles are relevant to modern-day security best practices. We value the ideology set forth in the Bushido Code, which influences our business philosophy.
4. Training and mentorship is vital to the success of our business and employees. We value the roles that effective leadership and teamwork play in supporting our personal and professional growth.
5. Security is everyone’s duty. We value personal responsibility and accountability, and work to educate people on how best to protect themselves, their surroundings and their investments.
6. Outreach and involvement in our local community is our duty. We value our place within the larger community, and work to serve our fellow citizens whenever possible.
7. Collaboration makes work more enjoyable. We value cooperation, cultivating positive relationships and achieving shared goals.
8. Adherence to our core values ensures our success. We value being an ethics-driven company that is concerned with more than its bottom line.
Our recruitment process and guard mentoring ensure that our guards are capable and qualified security professionals, who are dedicated to providing quality protection. We hire guards that are fully versed in how to anticipate problems, assess situations and act to effectively diffuse and resolve conflicts.
We like you to think of our staff as part of your staff. Our guards are committed to the positive perception of your operations. They take pride in the role they have in your success.
We invest in our employees by providing them with competitive salaries, consistent engagements, supportive leadership and opportunities for personal enrichment.
Working with Yojimbo is always a pleasure. I always count on the management and their staff to help me assess and mitigate risk. They treat each and every person with an impressive blend of professionalism, respect and care.
The staff’s ability to interface unobtrusively with C-Level Executives and top chart talent establishes a calming presence that allows everyone to focus on their individual job and do it better. They create a secure and sophisticated environment at any of my events or venues.
– Janine Shitoa, TEDx Presidio, Gay Day Pacific Great America, Fresh SF
It was a pleasure working with your team and there were NO PROBLEMS. You and your staff were all very professional and had great personalities. BoA felt safe which is the most important thing for me. Please tell your staff they did a kick ass job and we were very pleased and satisfied with their service.
Thank you so much and hopefully we will work together soon.
– John Kim, Artist Manager
Thank you so much for everything you guys did at TEDx.
Yojimbo brought out its finest and they were great! I am so impressed every time I work with you and your team. The guys toured the venue, made on the spot plans, and executed the day perfectly.
I always know the speakers and VIPs will be handled with care and professionalism when Yojimbo is involved.
– Deborah Granelli, Camp Navarro, TEDx, Regency Ballroom
Yojimbo is more than a security company, they are an extension of our team. Since 2011, the B.ay A.rea D.erby girls have entrusted the safety of our skaters, volunteers and cherished fans to the Yojimbo team.
– 🙂 Jet-I (Jaime)
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
We are grateful for your partnership in making this summer’s Camp Grounded a huge success. We hope to continue to celebrate with you in the woods and look forward to next summer.
Camp would not be camp without your involvement. Our campers loved the security. Al was smooth and safe. Let’s do it again!
Have a beautiful summer. We can’t imagine camp without you. We will definitely pass your info along to our community.
– Levi Fox, Director/ Cofounder, Digital Detox and Camp Grounded
I have had the pleasure of working with Yojimbo Protection Services for over four years exclusively. Their employees are the most reliable, courteous and professional. I would recommend using Yojimbo Protection Services to anyone requiring security staff.
– Antonio Flores, General Manager, Hotel Triton
In short if you are looking for a professional security solution then look no further than YOJIMBO. They are without hesitation THE BEST in the industry. Ed and Roman and their team are loaded with experience, integrity, passion, and are dead serious about what they do. Plus they genuinely care about you, your staff and your customers. We’re glad they’re on our team and can’t recommend them highly enough.
-Steve And Arturo, Owners, Garaje